Our Investment Process
We work hard to create plans based around yours
Whether you plan to retire early and want a portfolio to sustain your chosen lifestyle, or you intend to leave an amount for children or grandchildren, or maybe you need a deposit for a new or second home or a lump sum to pay for a wedding or university fees; we understand the need for a plan.
All of our services are underpinned by a disciplined, rigorous investment process which enables our qualified and experienced financial advisors to make the right recommendations for our clients.
The foundation for our success is our focus on providing a high-quality, personal service to each of our clients. We work hard to understand your objectives through the four stages of our financial planning process:
- An initial meeting with one of our qualified financial advisers to establish your financial needs
- Discuss our service propositions and the costs involved
Review and recommendation:
- Review your existing finances and personal circumstances
- Discuss your attitude towards investment risk
- Analyze and design your investment strategy
- Present our recommended plans
Implementation of your investment plan:
- Handle all fund and policy administration on your behalf
- Provide regular updates and progress reports
- Ensure all documents are issued in line with your expectations
- Confirm, in writing, all actions undertaken on your behalf
Provision of on-going services including:
- Structured reviews
- Assess your circumstances and make subsequent change recommendations
- Provide regular updates and information regarding your investments
- Offer a choice of differing levels of support
A more detailed review of our financial planning processes can be found on our web site www.advice4ufp.co.uk or in our KeyFacts document ‘Services and Costs’.
The value of your investment can go down as well as up, and you can get back less than you originally invested.
Past performance or any yields quoted should not be considered reliable indicators of future returns. Restricted advice can be provided as part of other services offered by Advice4U Financial Planning, upon request and on a fee basis. Prevailing tax rates and relief are dependent on your individual circumstances and are subject to change. Please note we do not provide tax advice.